We are suppliers and installers of High and Low-Density Polyethylene and Polypropylene extruded pipes. Fittings can be fabricated for extrusion welding, butt welding, and electrofusion welding in sizes ranging from 16mm-1000mm(HDPE) and 300mm-3500mm (Structured Wall Pipe)
Custom fabrications include manifolds, manholes, tees, and reducing fittings. HDPE fabricated fittings can be made to design according to your individual specifications or alternatively, we are able to assist in the design process to produce a fitting that meets your exact application.
Turnkey - Solutions Driven
- Project Planning -Installation of HDPE, LDPE plastic pipelines, and fittings.
- Designing Installation –Butt Welding, Electrofusion, Branch, Socket, and Extrusion welding of plastic pipes.
- Recommissioning & Rehabilitate old existing abrasion pipeline.
- Protection from erosion and corrosion by closing off the steel pipe inside walls from the flow.
- The interior walls of the HDPE liner Reduce Resistance & Friction, resulting in superior fluid flow.
- HDPE lined pipe is ideal for Carrying Corrosive And Abrasive Products such as acid water, crude oil, slurry, wet gas, raffinate and effluent.